DEAR FRIENDS!PLEASE CONTACT ME FOR THE PROBLEMS OF MY POSTS AND GIVE ME YOUR OPINION,YOUR OPINIONS WHOULD BE APPRICIATED.MY CONTACT NO. IS 00923056395196

Wednesday 27 February 2013

How to fix Android 4.0.4 MTP issue in xp and sync with pc

How to fix Android 4.0.4 MTP issue in xp and sync with pc :

Few days latter when I updated my Android from 2.3.7 to 4.0.4 i got an issue. On my XP, I could not access my SD card from my PC. I need to connect it as USB mass storage and have to transfer some files.
My orange San Diego was working good before I update. Transfer of files was not a issue but when I updated it, I got problems because I was enable to access my mobile as a USB mass storage device.
After searching for a solution on internet for two days, I did not get any success but found an easy way to do my job. I access my phone as Mass storage   though ftp. I install ftp client on my pc and was able access transfer/sync my files. You will need 2 softwares to access your USB mass storage.
  1. Download the free sofware ” Software Data Cable” by Dami App from Google Play in your device.
  2. Download FileZilla on your computer.
How to do that.
Open the app that is “software data cable” on your phone and it would be look like this………….
use your android phone as a ftp
Click on sync PC option and you would get another screen which will look like this………
sync android 4.0.4 with pc xp
Next, open your file zilla and put the address like this in the app……..
use ftp client with android
Now you can access your files via ftp client.You can download files to your pc from your phone and also upload it to your phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...